Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Camping Graveyard Bash...

A couple weekends ago, we went camping at the Jellystone Park in Kerrville. Hands down our favorite Jellystone we've been to and highly recommend it to other families. The campground had a fun filled spooktacular good time in store for us! Our camper was parked right next to this gorgeous area that we were able to see the kids ride bikes and run around...
When we set up, we decorated our camper to get us ready for trick or treating the next night.
 Being the dork that I am, I even hung up buntings inside and had Halloween paper goods ready for the weekend!
We were so excited Nana was able to join us for the weekend. We had a great time playing together, eating really well thanks to Daniel, and creating family memories!
 If you can't tell, Max thought the bouncing pad was the best.thing.ever.
 Oh yes! That is Kason flipping mid air!
On Saturday afternoon, we went on a hayride to plant "magical" pumpkin seeds while chanting a spell!
 The kids were able to take the hayride back the next morning to find pumpkins had grown over night!
Saturday night there was a costume contest and trick or treating around the camp. The kids chose a costume from their closet and waited to wear this year's costume on Halloween.
 I just kept Max in his regular clothes and he hung out with me while the others went trick or treating.
The campground had glow hayrides...
and a haunted trail at night...oh my!
The haunted trail was actually a great one! Half way through, there is an exit so Nana took Max & Zoe back to the camper. Daniel and I went with Kason the rest of the way which was the scariest part. Let's just say Daniel and I were screaming, laughing, and running way more than Kason, haha! The three of us had so much fun together!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I adore camping with my crew. We spend so much time relaxing and playing together!
What an incredible graveyard bash for my little monsters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment