Sunday, September 24, 2017

Lubbock Bound...

Last weekend I had the crazy idea for us to make a quick road trip to Lubbock. When I was working weekends, we couldn't really go anywhere so we hadn't been back to see our Red Raiders play. Daniel went along with my idea and snagged us some tickets...woohoo! We stayed with Aunt Michelle & DB and the kids were thrilled to see their cousins Thane & Larkin. We slept in Saturday morning, enjoyed a lazy breakfast around the house, then had some fun at the corn maze!
 Kason loved riding the horse too, but I didn't grab a picture. Both Kason and Zoe asked to ride again! I think they have more country in them than city :).
Kason adores little kids...
 especially this cutie!
 I think shooting corn out of guns was a hit for all of us...including adults!
 Later that night, Max and Zoe stayed back with cousins while Daniel and I took Kason to the game. We met up with Trent, Sarah, and Kyle. I loved being back at the field, cheering our boys on, and seeing Kason hang out with his "best buddy", Kyle!
So thankful for road trips, family, and fall fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment