Sunday, September 24, 2017

Lake Trip...

Labor Day Weekend, the Clayton Crew met up with Aunt Michelle's Crew at Nana & Pop's house for a lake trip! I didn't take very many pictures, but the ones I did are too cute to pass up. We took the Thane, Kason, and Zoe to a kid's rodeo on Friday evening which was pretty fun.
 This little cowboy sure is precious!
 Saturday we spent the day on the lake. All three of my kids enjoy tubing, but this was the first day that both Kason and Zoe tried water skiing. The dad's taught the kids what to do before they got on the water.
Both Kason and Zoe got up skiing! They didn't go very long, but I was super proud of them for trying and know that next year will only get better!
 Max has never truly loved boat rides, but he would tolerate them at least in the past. Well, this summer he decided he doesn't like pools or boat rides and screamed the whole time. I ended up going back and staying the day with him at the house, but I was excited to see my littles tube first. How awesome is this Nana?!
I'm sure you can't find very many grandmothers who will go on a wild ride with their granddaughters!
I love that these cousins have a place to meet up for some family fun at Nana & Pops house! I can foresee many more lake trips in our future :).

No comments:

Post a Comment