Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Train Stop Three...

Thursday evening was Kason's Christmas program at BCS. I love, love how formal and traditional his program is each year! What a joy to get all of us dressed up and to hear their sweet voices sing about Jesus!
Daniel and I can't even explain how proud we are of our Kason! This little guy of ours has overcome an insane amount to be able to get on that stage and sing his heart out. For years he would just cry or even refuse to go on stage.
 Now, look at him go!
 He did tell me earlier that day that he usually laughs a lot going up to the stage because he is embarrassed and uncomfortable being up there :).
He's come so far! I know this isn't the best picture, but he gets so excited when he spots us in the crowd.
 I just love this adorable guy and his buddies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment