Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Train Stop One...

Thursday and Friday I joined the Christmas Train as I had one stop after another of parties and a program. It was a bit hectic, but so much fun!!! First stop was for Zoe's Christmas party at her pre-school. He teacher made gingerbread houses for everyone to decorate...
 Litte lady was beyond thrilled to create her masterpiece!
 Then she proceeded to announce to her group how exciting it was that each of their gingerbread houses were going to be decorations at their house now :).
 I just love this girl! She is such a blast to hang out with and keeps me smiling from ear to ear.
 Before we left, she passed out her hot cocoa goodie bags to all her friends and told them in detail how to make it with the various toppings. My favorite part was at the end when she told them they even get to share them with their sisters!
A few pictures with her "people", then we were off to stop two!

No comments:

Post a Comment