Friday, February 12, 2016

Sprinkled with Love...

Today, Kason celebrated the big Red holiday with his buddies at school. Since I'm the homeroom mom, I have the joy of throwing these little holiday parties and you know this party lovin' momma is all about that...haha! Mrs. Burcham's Valentine's Party was only 30 minutes, so it was fast and furious. I went with a simple "Sprinkled with Love" theme...
I mean, my kids can't seem to get enough sprinkles!
 I had dipped marshmallows and cookies, along with chocolate covered popcorn all sprinkled with love! 
The kids played a few rounds of Valentine's Bingo...
 We also had a little photo booth for parents and friends to share in goofiness together...
The kids really got into the photo booth and I took some pretty silly pics of these kids...
 I'm going to be brutally honest here, I think the kids favorite part of the whole entire party was, drum roll please...
 opening their Valentines from each other! They were so stinkin' adorable watching them see what their friends gave them and what treats awaited them in their bags. Oh, how I loved every minute watching their delighted faces...too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment