Friday, March 20, 2015

Kason's Wreck 'Em Tech Party!

Sun's Up, Gun's Up is the motto at the Clayton Casa especially at Kason's special Wreck 'Em Tech 6th Birthday Party! I guess you can take the boy out of Lubbock, but not Lubbock out of the boy :). All Kason wanted this year was an all boy, red and black, flag football party...
Of course we bleed red and black around here (even in Longhorn territory), so it was exciting to deck out the house as we got ready to rumble........
Kason chose a few of his favorites: pigs-n-the-blanket, homemade beef jerky (thanks dad!), chips and queso...
along with his favorite drink...
 Kason also wanted a chocolate football field cake and since I make all of their cakes homemade, I took on the fondant challenge...
 it definitely wasn't perfect, but not too awful for my first time!
 I homemade marshmallow fondant which was a lot of fun to work with...I definitely learned what better to do next time. Since we had a no-dairy friend come join us, Kason also chose another favorite, stove top popcorn that we put in our football bags...
I just love at home birthday parties. They are so relaxing, and the kids get excited to see everything set up the day before. Kason could hardly wait to put on his gear and throw his guns up!
Unfortunately we picked a busy day for the party and not many of his friends were able to make it, but the few that were there had a blast!
 My favorite part was when the boys suited up for some flag football... 
Can I just say these rowdy boys had too much fun together?!? 
...and the dads were such good sports too! 
 During the party Zoe wanted to be all up in the middle of everything...not necessarily playing, but watching the boys be rough and tumble. I'm thinking she maybe our cheerleader :).
Max enjoyed playing outside with Nana and the other kids at the playground. He also found the megaphones absolutely hilarious and very entertaining...
Our little MVP had so much grid-iron fun for his 6th birthday!
So much so, that now he is signed up to play flag football with his friend Brayden from school...and he is pumped!
 Thanks to our friends and family who came out to celebrate our 'Lil Double T Red Raider...
at his Wreck 'Em Tech 6th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. What a super fun birthday! Your creativity blows me away yet again and I absolutely love the family picture at the end! I'm glad it was such a success!

    ReplyDelete