Saturday, March 21, 2015

Magically Adorable...

Top of the mornin' to ya friends! Even though we were at Mimi and Doc's for a lot of the boys' spring break, it didn't hold my little leprechauns back from having an Irish good time! We kicked off our lucky charm day with a clover cinnamon roll...
Mimi treated the kids to window clings which both Zoe and Max loved...
 When Kason was finished playing with his, I sat next to Max and showed him how to do them. He loved putting them on and off over and over again :).
 It was a beautiful day outside, so we headed to the back patio to finish our St. Patty's Day fun! I hid a pot of gold beneath some Lucky Charms for the littles to scavenger through...
 while Kason worked on a leprechaun puzzle...
 The story of St. Patrick is pretty incredible, so every year Daniel and I share with the kids the mission of St. Patrick. After we learned all about how St. Patrick shared the good news of God to the people who enslaved him and about Ireland, we made our own leprechauns!
 One of Kason's favorite things is tattoos, so we couldn't pass up a chance to make ourselves green and make sure we didn't get pinched :)!
 To end our charming day, that afternoon for snack the kids enjoyed lucky charms and a green bubbly fizz soda!
Loved spending my day with my little leprechauns who are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment