Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love is in the Air...

This year for valentines seemed extra special with Kason being in school. He gets so excited about his Valentine's for his friends and always, always has a say in what we do. We luckily found the most perfect valentine...
 paper airplanes! Kason has been obsessed with paper airplanes lately, so when we saw this online we just knew it was perfect. I was also so proud of him because he dipped and sprinkled cookies for the front office at school all by himself...
 Trust me, they were just as delicious as they look :). Daniel and I don't do gifts for each other or for the kids, but we do a meal to celebrate (it's a Clayton Crew tradition). We chose to celebrate a day early this year...
and enjoyed a breakfast of homemade nutella pop tarts together before the boys went to school....
Our three little loves were all smiles when they came downstairs to realize their special treat!
I also made an extra special heart day lunch for Mr. Kason to continue on with the celebration...
Daniel and I ended up road trippin' with some sweet friends Brent and Amberly...
to Arlington for an overnight date seeing a comedian together...
So Mimi came to town to hang out with our precious munchkins. She was super sweet to even go to Kason's valentine's party at school! 
 I think my favorite part of the weekend was when I talked to a giddy Kason on the phone who got real serious and said, "Mom...I got a valentine from every single friend from class!" Hahaha...so adorable that he didn't even realize you had to send valentines to everyone :)...love him!
So thankful to love and be loved by our valentine sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment