Monday, February 6, 2012

Play Date with Sadie Kate...

The Clayton Crew had one amazing weekend because all three cousins played together for the first time...
I talked the doctor into letting us take Max home on Friday even though his oxygen pressures were still high...so Max and I finally came home after an 11 day ICU visit! Not only was being home exciting for the entire family, but Aunt Shaye and Uncle Bryan brought Sadie Kate for our first cousins visit!!!
As for Max, well he came home and immediately started playing! You could tell that he knew he was at home...it was like he was instantly content and much happier than at the crummy hospital...
Do you see those sweet chubby cheeks and chin? Well, at least chubby for Max maybe not most babies...we are so happy to report that the feeding tube is putting on much needed weight for Maxers! As for Kason, well he could hardly contain his excitement with us being home and then with Baby Sadie on her way! He loved on her all weekend...
playing peek-a-boo, tickling her, and smothering her with kisses! As for me, I enjoyed relaxing at home with the kids playing and catching up with my fabulous sister...
It was almost surreal to finally be at the stage in life where we both have kids and can sit around visiting about being a mom...I'm not gonna lie...I loved it! Of course I also loved trying to get a smile out of this precious little lady...
I am so happy for my boys to have the opportunity to grow up right alongside this little diva...
I already look forward to watching their friendships develop over the coming years and before we know it, I'm sure I will hear Kason begging for another play date with Sadie Kate real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment