Monday, February 20, 2012

The Cutest Little Bambino Around...

I'm thinking is our Mr. Max! I cannot express how amazing this feeding tube has been for Maxers. He has changed completely this last month due to getting the right amount of calories. He physically looks fabulous in my opinion...I love how his cheeks are filling out. He has been such a joy around our house lately, playing constantly...
is in a much happier mood...and will occasionally throw a smile our way...
On top of all this goodness, Max has some really exciting news he would like to share...
he finally cut his first tooth! One of his bottom teeth is peeking through the gums and I'm sure his partner will be arriving any day now. The Clayton Crew can't seem to contain our enthusiasm towards the major growth Max has shown. We are already looking forward to what other new developments this bambino has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment