Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Future Heartbreakers...

Watch out ladies, with these two little Casanovas on the loose...
a few hearts are bound to break along the way! It was too cute this year because when you asked Kason "Who is your Valentine?"...he would smile real big and say Addy. Wow...I never knew that I would already get the boot by three and no longer be his valentine! :) I don't mind too much because my real Valentine proposed to me on this very day 10 years ago and I'm thinking he's a keeper! Although, Daniel and I don't celebrate Valentines together...we couldn't pass up spoiling two of our favorite loves. I had a lot of fun with their gift and I'm wondering if you can decipher the code?
Since Daniel always calls the boys "little warriors"...Love is a Battlefield seemed to fit just right! After waking up to love and war, the Clayton Crew started our fun lovin' day with homemade heart cinnamon rolls and love potion...
The littlest heart breaker had a full day of playtime...
while the other charming heart breaker was busy partying at Superkids! Kason helped his class lead "Roll the Gospel Chariot Along" during chapel...
He was so excited that he couldn't stop rolling the chariot...even when it was time to stop and pick their neighbor up...Kason just kept right on rolling over them! After he was hopped up on sugar and came home from school, we pretended to be cupid...
Instead of shooting arrows, we shot pink marshmallows! Unfortunately I didn't get any pics because my DIY marshmallow shooters had a few malfunctions. Oh-well, we had just as much fun throwing the marshmallows anyway...even at each other! To end the day, Daniel took Kason to the Texas Tech Basketball Game, so I'm thinking he had one awesome day. But, before we close the night...
I guess there is room in his heart for more than one friend at a time! We had a lot of fun making chocolate mustache lollipops for all of Kason's class...
The Clayton Crew hopes you have had just as much fun on this heart day and we are sending hugs and kisses your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment