Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introducing...

the Anderle family!
Meet our friends Joni, Addy, and Bradley. Joni is a fellow teacher friend and asked if Addy could come play with Kason during the school year. Kason is super excited to have a new play buddy. Addy is the most precious little lady and Kason just adores her. They play so well together and are learning how to share amazingly. Kason cracked me up the other day because he was marching over to take something Addy was playing with, then he stopped and said out loud, "I have to share"...then walked away and found another toy! I couldn't believe it! Kason has really thrived with Addy around this week and it has been especially nice when taking care of Max throughout the day. Max is such a trooper with these two...he amazes me how he can sleep through everything...I mean screaming, running, banging. (Maybe I should record that noise to play at night to get Max to sleep!) The other morning there was a bathroom situation with the big kids I had to attend to while feeding Max so I laid him down on the couch for just a quick minute and this is what I came back to...
Our days are full and busy so I have created a daily schedule (shocker huh?). Along with outside playtime, free time, eating, nap, etc. I am planning daily activities for Kason and Addy so that they can learn through discovery play. This week we had fun reviewing our body parts. Kason and Addy made monster faces with stickers, we the sang "Head and Shoulders" song, read books labeling body parts on characters...that sort of thing. I also plan on having these two cuties bake with me once a week...
Today we made banana nut bread for breakfast tomorrow! They did so good helping me...
I am thinking I may need to make them smaller aprons...
Oh-well...they are precious anyway! I just know these two are going to be chefs before the end of the year! That is if we can keep them from spilling everything or licking everything in Kason's case...
Check back every week as I share Kason and Addy's journey through their second year of life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment