Friday, June 26, 2009

Granny to the Rescue

Starting Monday evening, we noticed Kason being extra fussy and crying more than normal. Unfortunately it continued through the night and the next day. We ended up taking him to the Dr. office on Wednesday for his first sick visit and found out he has an ear infection. With all his crying and him not being able to sleep, Daniel and I became extremely exhausted. Then, before we knew it my parents were arranging for my Granny to come rescue us to allow us to get much needed sleep. I tell you what, grandparents and great-grandparents are from heaven! It is so nice to rest as well as get things done around the house like laundry that I can't get to sometimes if Kason is having a bad day. How blessed our little family is to have such amazing relatives!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank the Lord for the rescue that family can provide when you have little ones! I'm glad Granny could come to your rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family comes to my rescue often. What would we do without them? I am glad Kason is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete