Wednesday, July 31, 2019

March 2019...

March was a really great month. We had Valor Games at school, spring break where we went camping, played around in the kitchen together, and got to celebrate one of my favorite people ever as Daniel turned 38!
 This year I did something different and asked for everyone to pitch in so we could give him a bag of a few of his favorite things!
 He loved it! We also got the most hideous couch ever that I secretly love, ha! It looks like a monster and an eye sore, BUT our whole family can sit on this one couch reclining and watch a movie together...so it's pretty awesome. I'm going to let you guess which person in our family sold our other couch and bought this one...
 The kids love getting in the kitchen with me. While going through pictures, apparently March was the month of me capturing these moments. Kason helps with dinner all the time, but this day made sausage balls for breakfast for the week...
 while Zoe made a snack for their lunches.
Here they are making our entire dinner one night...
Zoe always makes her some lemonade!
 One Friday afternoon I came home from school and Daniel had a whole fish fry set up. We weren't sad about that at all!
Like always, we soaked up the sun outdoors...
 The kids created their own little set up in one part of the yard. Who knows what it really was, but they were all about it!
 I received this sweet picture of Max one day with his friends at school.
We were still working on helping Max get comfortable around Mocha. For a couple of months, I put Mocha in a play pen so they could be around each other without aggravating one another. It worked really well. Max would go up to pet Mocha and Mocha couldn't steal his toys away.
 Little lady was given a box full of makeup goodies from a friend, and she frequently likes to doll herself up!
 Kason likes to take apart all of his toys. I'm not kidding when I say his toys have maybe one month before they will be completely disassembled. Since we had a weekend free, I took him to goodwill with a $10 budget and told him to buy as many toys as he could to take apart and have fun with. In true Kason fashion, he chose a weed eater, ha! It took him all day, but not only did he take every single piece apart, he was able to put the entire thing back together again!
 I simply adore these cuties...
Even with working this school year, I'm amazed by how much fun we still had together. They truly make life more adventurous in the absolute best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment