Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Kason turns 10!

March brought us Kason's double digit birthday, what?! I know, I had a hard time believing that he was actually turning 10. While it seems old to me, he was ready for it. He requested cinnamon rolls for breakfast and his favorite brownies for dessert.
 We splurged on super fun donuts for his friends at school to celebrate with him!
 As for his actual party, I’m not sure how to put into words the most epic, Kason type birthday party! Kason is all about nature and the outdoors. Daniel and I are already placing bets to which mountain range or forest he will move to when he turns 18. Thanks to Chris Hyde at Natureversity, Kason spent a day with his buddies learning how to start a fire, build shelter, make paintbrushes and paint from nature, took a hike, and learned about edible plants and animals tracks along the way. I even had survival packs for all the boys and Lyla. 
 It was a little boy's dream day and such a fun way to celebrate our nature craving 10 year old!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment