Wednesday, July 31, 2019

June 2019...

Yay friends...I'm almost caught up!! We are finally to summer which is zipping by. June was a busy month where we were home for a few days, then out of town for a long weekend. The kids didn't mind though because of all the fun! The first weekend we spent the day with Aunt Shaye and Uncle Bryan in San Antonio. They took the girls a quick get away and we dropped Zoe off with them. She spent the week while Kason went to camp and Max went to a special needs camp with Nana.
 I was worried with me working for the first time in so many years, going to work in the kitchen just two days after I wrapped up a year would be a bit too hard for me. So, I dropped Kason off and camp back one day in the week to serve in the kitchen and check up on him.
 He of course had an incredible time and I hated to miss out. I'll be back next year though! Max went to Nana and Pops for the week and had a super fun time as well.
 What did I do without kids for a week? Well, it was pretty marvelous. I rested a lot, watched more TV in those few days than I did all school year, got a massage, and shopped...it was awesome! And much needed, but I sure missed my cuties. In the weeks we were home, we played as much as we could.
 Kason and Zoe have been so sweet to help out with Max's weekly therapy. Parachute time is one of his favorites. :)
 {As a girl mom, I just don't want to miss out on these precious moments. Big t-shirts for pjs and spending time in front of the mirror.}
 {I can't say enough how good Kason is to Max...so patient and kind. Always willing to teach him something new and help him be a kid.}
 {Momma doesn't love the tricks he does, but he sure is proud of himself!}
 Zoe went to a cheerleading camp in the evenings at a park for a few days. This girl loves to cheer!
 A good friend of ours gave Zoe a dream...mermaid hair for the summer!
 It was absolutely beautiful and so fun until the chlorine washed it out. We've dyed it again a few times just for fun. My kids missed the whole library activity programs because of Max either being homebound or having melt downs. This was the first summer we got to enjoy hanging out!
 It's a great way to beat the heat! One weekend we headed to Bowie for a lake trip and to celebrate Pop's retirement. The kids skied for the first time and did really well!
 Kason doesn't like sleeping by himself and one night while in Bowie I found these two sweeties snuggled up. *Be still my heart.*
 Cousin and grandparent love! Tractor rides and boat rides! We played tourist in Austin one day. We went to the capital, ate lunch at an Austin iconic spot, and checked out the awesome library downtown.
 Kason LOVED the capital tour. He was so excited to share all his knowledge and answer as many questions as he could about Texas history. In fact, he took my phone and snapped all kinds of photos and videos. I love that he is a history junkie right now!
At the end of June, the kids went on an impromptu trip with Nana and Pops to the mountains for 8 or 9 days. They had a wonderful time.
Daniel and I had quality time with Max and each other. One day we went Gruene to eat at Gristmill and shop around. I always love my time with my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment