Saturday, July 7, 2018

Lazy Summer Days...

We were home most of June and had several lazy days around the house with my three rascals which are my fav! 
The kids got in the kitchen to make homemade ice cream...yum!
 The kids spend as much time as possible outside. Whether its riding bikes or scooters, playing with the chickens, helping in the garden...
Max has a few spots he likes to spend his days. In one of our chairs, his stroller, or bouncing the basketball while listening to music.
 We of course go to the pool almost everyday! Sometimes it's just us, but the best is when we meet up with friends :). 
We even made a trip up north to see our Cedar Park buddies one day!
Kason and Zoe went to an art camp at a neighbors house which was loads of fun....
We have since then had our own version of painting with a twist at home.  
They LOVE painting and I think they did pretty good. These two even have a mini-art gallery in the works in their bedrooms :).
Daniel went out of town for a week, so the kids and I loaded up to make a quick weekend trip to Dallas.
 We stopped in to see a good friend of mine from college, Crusty Kimberlin, before her family moved out of state before heading to Aunt Shaye's for the night to see cousins!
 We even got to watch Sadie win her swim meet on Saturday morning! I loved cheering this sweet girl on!
 After the meet, we headed over to Bowie to see Nana and Pops. I mean we can't be an hour away and not stop by to see a few of our favorites!
I'm trying to savor these last couple months at home before I head back to work for the first time in years. I adore being able to love on these three every day whether its around the house or off on an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment