Sunday, April 22, 2018

Little Lady's First Haircut...

Zoe is 5 and has never had her hair cut. I've loved the curls so much that I couldn't say yes to cutting any of them off. Her hair finally got to a point where the ends needed a trim, so I took her to my gal. Zoe was really nervous and upset at first because she was worried she would cut her hair short. Little lady wants her hair as long as possible! Before pic...
Once her hair was combed out and Ashlee started to trim the ends, she was loving it. She has even told me since then that she can't wait to go back!
Ashlee surprised Zoe by blow drying her hair straight and it just thrilled our girl! She felt so beautiful and glamorous with it long with soft curls.
I kept telling Zoe while she was upset that it won't be long until I can't keep her out of salons, haha! She is my girly girl who loves all things nails, makeup, and hair styling :).

No comments:

Post a Comment