Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Disney World Day 5...

Friday (our last day) brought us to possibly one of my favorite parks at Disney World...Animal Kingdom! My sweet Pocahantas...

and the rest of my crew LOVED our time there that day. There is no denying that my cuties are animal fanatics, so it was pretty fun spending the day in a glorified zoo atmosphere.

One of Zoe's favorite parts of the park was getting to scan her band each day...
so I had to snag a pic to remember her adorable joy :). We started our day out right...
conquering Mount Everest!

This seriously was a super fun ride with an unexpected twist. The whole group had fun wandering around the park all day. Kason especially enjoyed the dinosaur park area...
while Zoe was star struck meeting Pocahontas.

We all enjoyed the safari jeep tour...
As I stated before, Disney World wasn't Max's favorite place to be...

but he did get excited the few times there weren't crowds and he was able to show off his standing skills :). Later that afternoon, most of the group park hopped to Hollywood Studios so they could ride the Rockin' Roller Coaster one last time...
while my mom and I stayed with the little ones at Animal Kingdom. I have to confess that I think we got the better end of the deal! My mom and I had a great time going to the Lion King show.
It was phenomenal and all 3 kids had a great time...especially Max rocking to the songs!
We also were able to get exclusive seating for the River of Light Show thanks to our Max pass ;).
 After the shows, we enjoyed an amazing meal...
 before heading over to the Tree of Life Awakening.
 When the sun starts to go down, the tree comes to life and it was super cool to see all the intricate animals start to move. I was so thankful to be able to explore every inch of the park before leaving!

Mimi and Doc...The Clayton Crew cannot thank you enough for providing us with a magical week! We immensely enjoyed our week together with you and appreciate the way you spoil us!

No comments:

Post a Comment