Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year...

Hello sweet friends, boy how I have missed you! Let's just say 2017 was a little bit of a buckin' bull ride for this crew, haha! We had a few obstacles thrown our way this last year...Daniel changed jobs, we moved homes 45 minutes away (even though it's the same city), began a homeschool journey, I quit my job and began selling LulaRoe...and as you can tell from the lack of blogging, this past year was a bit overwhelming for me personally. Thankfully we serve a mighty God who brings beauty to all things, so I eagerly look forward to this new year. I will diligently begin working on catching up the last couple of months so you can ooooh & aahhh over my little cuties and all the sweet memories we created together. We have enjoyed a relaxing holiday together with family and are feeling rejuvenated as we enter this new year. Our prayer over you this year is that God continues to shine his face upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment