Wednesday, August 23, 2017

...and I'm back!

Oh friends...I have missed you so! Life went a little crazy on me, but I'm finally getting all my ducks back in a row. I have so much to tell you about the Clayton Crew!! We are all doing so good, especially my little munchkins :). Forgive me for the overload of posts that are about to roll out over the next few days, but I'm so excited to share the joy in our life! First up, random pics from the spring because there is nothing better than our life captured in real time on our iPhones, haha!

Little lady and I went on a date to see Beauty and the Beast. It definitely did not disappoint and was a magical moment together!
My favorite part was watching my little princess twirl her Belle bear during the ballroom scene and then walk daintily out of the theater holding her ball gown up on one side. LVE these moments with her! I also really enjoyed having a couple days with just Zoe this past school year. She loves to be outside just as much as her brothers.
This girl...
she always has me giggling at her...
or chasing after her with all her abundant energy!
She still adores her Kason and is readily available for a picture at any moment, ha!
Kason had a really great spring semester and finished up 2nd grade strong. He is such a hard worker, but he does seem to find himself in trouble some days... 
haha! He was so proud of his book report project he did at school and scored a 100...woohoo!
During the move, Kason had field day so I made sure to make the drive and pop in for a little bit to hang out!
 It was a scorcher, but so fun to see him with his friends. I love that it doesn't matter how old Kason is getting...he still dresses up with Zoe. I know it won't be much longer until these days are gone with him...
 Max of course is growing by leaps and bounds...walking as much as possible!
 He cracks me up with the little things he is learning and figuring out on his own...
 he was so precious when he found out that his hand could fit in his pocket :). We did move in the spring and Max thought it was hilarious for us to "pack him up" too!
 I loved that Max's teachers took his class on several field trips this past school year. Zoe and I tried to go to as many as possible! We had a blast when we met up with them at the Thinkery.
 What is so incredible about these three rascals right here...
 is that they always have each other's backs. We had a busy, chaotic spring/summer...but these troopers just stick together. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment