Sunday, November 27, 2016

Girl's Road Trip {& Max too!}...

A couple of weeks ago, Zoe and I were headed to my parents house to see Disney's Dare to Dream which is their princess show on ice right now. Max came along for the ride and was supposed to hang with Doc for the weekend, but he ended up getting a play off football game...so Max joined the fun.
When Mimi took all of us to see Frozen on Ice, Zoe talked about that show for about a year...she was in love. When I saw another Disney show was making a tour, I knew it was a must for a Girl's Road Trip!
 I think the show was equally as enchanting as that cotton candy, haha!
 We all had a fabulous time, but poor Max tuckered out the last 30-45 minutes. I was able to settle him down and he fell asleep on me, but was so zonked out that when I transferred him to his chair he just kept on snoozing...
 The next day, was momma's day to play! I've heard all about this store in New Waverly and couldn't wait to shop...
 Let's say it definitely didn't disappoint! I highly recommend a stop if ever in town. It was quirky and fun...loads of adorable gifts, clothes, and antiques.
 Zoe and I got matching Christmas shirts, but sister was too excited about the dressing room we had to strike a pose and snap! I'm telling you this sassy thing is just too much...
 After we left Annette's, we strolled around all the shops in Montgomery which were adorable. We even splurged and had an ice cream at an old fashioned soda shop...yum!
Loved getting away for a quick trip with my littles and spending time with my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment