Friday, April 1, 2016

Kason Turned 7...

Wait...what?!? How is that even possible! It seems hard to believe some days, but other days his "know it all" attitude definitely confirms we are in a different phase of parenting with this kid ;)...
I realized I posted all about his party, but not about his big day! We kicked off Kason's celebration with a favorite...
cinnamon rolls! I must confess that his birthday was a crazy day for me because of Max's therapy and doctor appointments...so he didn't get his usual made from scratch yumminess. At least he is a kid and doesn't really care...ha! Daniel and I met him for lunch with his Chick-fil-A sandwich...
and double doozy cookies for his entire class (these were homemade the night before!)...
For dinner we had another request for a favorite, spaghetti and meatballs followed by singing and candle blowing!!!
Of course this whole day led up to every kid's favorite, gift time...eeeek! Daniel and I had a hard time deciding what to get this little fella who doesn't really need anything, but LOVES working on projects. Therefore, we got him some more tools so he could build a bookshelf with his daddy...
This may sound like an odd gift for most 7 year olds, but it was absolutely perfect for our little handy man. He has been in carpentry heaven working out in the garage with his hero...
Happy birthday to my compassionate hearted, nature exploring, bike riding, invention maker, joyful fella! Your dad and I love you like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment