Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Zoe's Halloween Party...

It is so sad for me to say that little lady is the only one left in pre-school...therefore, I only had one Halloween party to attend this year. I let her look through her closet and choose one of her dress up outfits to wear for her school's costume parade, so it is no surprise she chose her beloved Tinkerbell!
 She was pumped to dress up and parade around for all to see. She was a bit shy at first until she got on stage, then the little fairy we all know and loved made an appearance in a big way...
oh that is right friends, this little lady knows how to work a crowd...haha! She was all about waving in true pageant form on that stage with a smile from ear to ear as she loving waved back and forth to every parent there :). Later that afternoon, Max and I joined Zoe for her class' party. Mrs. Allison had a spooky halloween scavenger hunt for the kids...
followed by all of their favorites...
 food! Max got a little antsy, so I sat him in a chair next to Zoe to color and boy was he super proud of himself!
 He would pick a color, mark a few lines, and then smile real big at me like he was trying to convey the words, "Look at me mom!"...loved it!
Max and I sure enjoyed spending our afternoon with this candy junky!
 And I must agree with her shirt, she is so cute it's scary...watch out world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment