Friday, October 2, 2015

Bundle of Cuteness...

Well, this little ham bone is back to some serious one-on-one mommy time each week...
She is such a hoot and I seriously LOVE spending my days with her! We run errands/grocery shop together, she's my workout buddy...
Sous chef...
(oh that's right friends...I'm teaching 'em young to be a bean snapper!), and my co-pilot as we pick up the boys everyday...
We also enjoy doing mommy school together (first unit on shapes is complete!) and then we also have time for free play while this momma gets some household chores done...
Little lady is exploding with personality! 
I remember Kason being this age and not being able to get enough of him. Their little minds are churning and you can just see the wheels turning and their imaginations lighting up. Zoe is finally starting to explore more with problem solving on her own...
Kason was naturally independent and strong willed, but I'm having to work with Zoe on being more independent. She is really getting stronger and her beginning problem solving skills are steps in the right direction...so excited for her! She is also really getting into dressing up these days, but isn't too fond of the "itchy" dresses (her words) and pretty much wears her princess pajamas every.single.day. since they are "comfy"...
Can't fault a girl for wanting function and style...hehe! Besides her love of princesses and tinker bell, she is definitely my shadow following me around and talking all the time about how she is a momma too :).
Another favorite of hers is school!!!
Wow...this gal is thriving there...so much so, that Daniel and I decided to let her go Friday half days (from 9:00-12:00) because she loves it so much. One thing I personally love about Miss Zoe is that even though one side of her personality is all sass and frills, the other side is all tomboy! Thanks to having an older brother, she is obsessed with cars, playing sports, riding bikes, growling, building things, playing outside, getting dirty, gathering sticks and rocks, monsters, climbing trees...
I love that she is developing a well rounded personality and is exposed to a variety of play. Let's also just say that a favorite of hers is food! Foods of all kinds from healthy to sugary sweets, this old gal doesn't care...
Something she isn't digging is sleep...haha!
She may not be mine biologically, but she is totally channeling her momma on this one! My parents can tell story after story about me sneaking out of my room and little bit can rival anything I ever dared. She is a sneaky little booger and we constantly hear the little pitter patter of her feet running up and down the hallway, creeping into rooms! Sometimes she sneaks items out of our bedrooms, she steals snacks from the pantry and takes them to bed, one time she even came to tattle tale on Kason because he was asleep, asleep I tell you...haha! She definitely doesn't want to miss anything and constantly tells me how she isn't tired...
car rides always beg to differ :). Have I mentioned how much I love and adore her?!? I always dreamed of being a boy mom, never wanting to tangle in the girlie world, but boy did God know what he was doing when he delivered this beautiful little lady into our lives...
I gush all the time about how much joy and sunshine fills our home because of her little 3 year old self...
Seriously though, what are we going to do with this one?!?
She is sweet and spunky all rolled into a bundle of cuteness...and she knows it 
wink emoticon! Oh, how her vibrant spirit has captured our hearts. Love, love her.

1 comment:

  1. We love her too! And I am so thankful she is right in between my girls ages so they can grow up together :) Instant best friends!

    ReplyDelete