Monday, August 10, 2015

Zoe Turns Three!

Our favorite goofy girl turned 3 last Thursday...
Every year on our munchkins birthdays, we always celebrate with just the 5 of us. I can't help myself from putting up a few party decorations to make the birthday kid feel extra special on their big day!
I normally always cook their favorite meal, but Thursday ended up being a doozy with me having to get a few hours of work in while juggling Zoe's special day so we ended up grabbing a bite...I know, mommy fail on this one! Oh well, at least she is 3 and has no clue :). I did manage to make her a special dessert for her candle. We aren't huge cake eaters around here, but boy do we love us some cookies, homemade buttercream frosting...
 and milk!
Zoe was absolutely precious this year, when she woke up from her nap and saw the decorations she just HAD to go pick out a dress and bow for me to doll her up...she then wanted to call everyone (as in her entire family) and FaceTime them! Oh yes, she was a bit excited. This little diva loves to be the center of attention while being sung to and then blowing out her candle...
 We actually FaceTimed Nana & Pop's on Daniel's phone and Mimi & Doc on my phone so we could all sing to her at one time! Her other favorite part of the celebration were the presents. In fact when she woke up that morning she asked me immediately if it was opening presents day...haha!
 Daniel and I gave her a leotard and gymnastic lessons for 2-3 months...and oh man, is she excited! She definitely already looks the part...
 plus her being the spider monkey that she already is, I'm sure she will fall in love. Kason and Max chose to give their favorite sister pre-tend make up... 
Let's just say this was a HUGE hit for our stylin' little lady...
 Oh, our sassy gal has the sweetest spirit about her and just lights up the room with that smile and those big brown eyes! We can't imagine life without our feisty ray of sunshine in our lives. Happy 3rd birthday sister!

1 comment:

  1. Still love that leotard - it is the cutest! Can't wait to see how she likes gymnastics :)

    ReplyDelete