Monday, May 12, 2014

Bluebonnets...

I know this may sound cheesy (I am well aware of my quirks), but I was totally geeked to live in the hill country because that meant we had the opportunity to see the beauty of bluebonnets! I grew up seeing pastures and scatterings of bluebonnets along the side of the road. Of course, my sister and I had the obligatory bluebonnet picture every year...you know the ones Texanites :). Therefore, I could hardly wait to start the same tradition with my littles...eeeek...I am so in love!!!
 We took these around Montgomery, a town near where I grew up.
While they have already come and passed, I will say I cherished seeing these this year around the Austin area. I am already looking forward to seeing spring bloom each year as these pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment