Friday, November 15, 2013

A New Little Pumpkin is on Her Way...

My sister, Shaye, is having her second daughter in December. She insisted that we not do anything for her, but I refused to listen because I feel it is important to celebrate every child! Therefore, when thinking about throwing her a baby shower, I was drawn to the idea of a fall themed shower...
 With the weather starting to cool off in late October, I knew an outdoor party was a must! Shaye has a perfect porte cochere area that we set bales of hay around for guests to sit and visit.
 Her display table also doubled as her sign-in table...



I loved decorating the table with autumn colors and pumpkins...I just love fall decor and colors!
Shaye had two close friends, Daniela and Jamie, that helped me host and they were fabulous...real go-getters! We agreed on fall inspired food to go along with the theme, so I couldn't help myself from adding a pumpkin touch to all areas of the food...
The yummies consisted of cornucopia fruit, chex mix with candy corn, dip your own caramel apples...
popcorn balls, mini pumpkin and pecan pies...
and a gorgeous cake Daniela ordered...
that was beyond delicious! We also served apple cider...
 My mom splurged on our little ladies so the cutest pumpkins in the patch could coordinate :)...
 It was fun for Zoe and I because Nana and Aunt Michelle even stopped by!
 Sadie had a blast running around playing with other kids, snagging a few bites from friends...
 and helping her mommy open up gifts!
Little sister as they are calling new Baby Dodson, is already spoiled rotten! Thanks to all of Shaye's family and friends for stopping by to love on their newest addition.
The Clayton Crew can hardly wait to meet the new little pumpkin coming this December!

No comments:

Post a Comment