Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kason's First Official Bike Ride!

This morning Kason was beyond excited to participate in his first big ride (outside of the neighborhood that is)! 
 UMC (Tech's Medical Center) sponsors a 7 mile ride every year in support of the Children's Miracle Network. Daniel thought this would be a fun activity to get Kason introduced into the riding world and I believe it was a hit!
 I must confess that little man might have inherited my competitive spirit because he kept yelling at Daniel during the ride to go faster because other people were beating them! Of course, that could slightly be our fault since we did tell Kason ahead of time this was a race to get him pumped up for the ride :).
 These two handsome cyclists pedaled hard and had a blast together! Kason was even fortunate enough to have the Wheeler men (Daniel and Conner) join him on his first ride.
 The babies and I couldn't help ourselves from showing up near the end to cheer on Big K!
I was a bit bummed because originally I wanted to ride along with the guys, but we didn't have anyone to watch the babies. No fear though...
Daniel and I are already envisioning an entire Clayton Crew bike race in the future...watch out cyclists, here come the crazies!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love that this is a hobby that you can do together as a family. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Kason looks so excited! What a good daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete