Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cuteness...It is Our Family Trait!

Last weekend, our family had a special treat because our most favorite cousin, Miss Sadie, came to visit all by herself! Not only were the kids ecstatic, but so was this aunt who couldn't wait to love on her adorable niece. My sister Shaye went on a girl's weekend trip so she dropped her off while catching a ride with my parents to our house. Mimi and Doc were moving my grandmother near them, so they also stopped in for a night. As you can see...
 these four munchkins love to be around each other...especially when they get to see their Doc! While my mom was busy loading up my grandmother, Doc and I snuck away to the park so the kids could feed the ducks...
 and of course, play...play...play!
Kason and Sadie play so well together and I think he has as much fun with her chasing him around as she does :).
While my parents were there, we also celebrated my birthday...the big 31. Kason even picked out a special cake for me...
 Daniel said he chose yellow and pink because they are both my favorite colors and he was adamant there needed to be a bow. I just love that the kids are getting to the age to have preferences and start picking things out for us...so fun! Kason ended up going with my parents for a couple of days, so then I had the pleasure of soaking up some love from the girls...
 Which let me tell you are hilarious together! I wish I would have caught a video of how they play together...they fight just like sisters :)...yep, I'm sure that means they will totally be BFF's when they get older. Sadie would push Zoe out of the way while trying to play with a toy, but little lady wasn't having any of that so she would scowl at Sadie and then whack her...I think Kason has been influencing her just a bit. Of course we had a lot of giggles together also...
 One of my favorites is still for all the cousins to splash around together...I love watching their smiles light up at one another. While I joked around with Shaye and Bryan all weekend, I might be slightly serious...I might just have to steal Sadie away!
She would fit right in to our crazy life with her "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" loving self...love her! Thanks again Shaye and Bryan for sharing your little diva with us for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for having her! I know she had a blast & came home exhausted :) I love the picture of Dad with his grandkids above - I hadn't seen that one yet!

    ReplyDelete