Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Fabulous Surprise...

Last Friday I turned the big 3-0 and Daniel along with the lovely ladies of my family planned one fabulous surprise day for me. Before I get going, I must warn you that I am always behind the camera, so this blog is definitely difficult for me to post because I'm already tired of looking at myself! With that said, let me begin my bragging about being spoiled because have I mentioned what an awesome day it was? To start the day, I was blindfolded and whisked away... 
 to Woodhouse Day Spa for a facial and massage with some of my favorite gals!
I must confess that this part of the day was incredible!!! I have received many massages, but I have never had the privilege of lounging around a spa in their luxurious robes and slippers...I'm already dreaming of the day when I can return. :) After the spa, we hit a few shops and then ate at my favorite restaurant Yamagata with the entire family. When Daniel brought me home, the last thing I expected was a surprise birthday party. Since I'm usually the resident party planner in our family, my birthdays are pretty low key therefore I was thrown off walking in to this...
 My favorite gals helped Daniel out tremendously with their party planning skills with an adorable theme...
The table was filled with gifts of my favorite 30 things...
 along with my favorite food...
 and drink...
I'm not a huge cake eater and so most birthdays we celebrate with ice cream, but since this was a big milestone I kept teasing Daniel that I wanted a real cake this time to blow out candles, and he rocked it!
 Thanks to my little helper...
 I was able to blow out all that fire easily! Thanks to all my friends who stopped by...
and of course the party planners and decorators...
Shaye, Michelle, Mom, and Dianna!
A huge thank you to my love...
for taking the time to make this birthday so special for me. I will always cherish this milestone knowing that I have you by my side to spoil me! I'm one lucky lady to have so many beautiful family and friends in my life who bless me and inspire me with their friendships.
I'm especially fortunate to have my guys to share the exciting adventure of life with! I simply adore this stage in my journey and I'm looking forward to leaving my twenties behind while welcoming the next phase. Bring on the thirties...the Clayton Crew is ready for another decade of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday again! Looks like you were SPOILED with lots of lovin!! Wish we could have been there, but it looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete