Monday, June 18, 2012

Our Dad is Not Just Great...

he's our Mr. Incredible!
While we don't ever really see him in his official superhero gear (like at church camp), the boys and I do see the evidence of his superhero dad and husband powers on a daily basis! 
Daniel was greeted with a grand superhero table filled with love and superhero supplies for his special day! Kason and I had so much fun setting up, that we put capes on and pretended to fly around the house while getting everything in order!
Kason and I even created a special superhero thrown for our Mr. Incredible...
Then, to add to the fun I darted home quickly from church to set up some fun for the three of us...
 I hid in the living room and started my nerf attack once the boys found their guns. These two couldn't stop shooting each other all afternoon...
 and I'm pretty sure I'll be finding nerf darts hidden throughout the house while cleaning this next week! To finish the evening we had a movie night to watch The Incredibles for a little inspiration!
The boys and I appreciate Daniel for his hard work everyday in order to support our family, all the laughter he brings to our home, and his adventurous spirit that inspires us! We love you and thank you for being our Mr. Incredible every day!

1 comment:

  1. Your blogposts are a joy to read, and your pictures/ideas are as well. Your little family is precious to me and so many others. Thank you, Natalie, for sharing a bit of the happenings of the Clayton family with the rest of the blogoshpere. You rock.

    ReplyDelete