Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Never Ending Entertainer...

as Mommy calls it or "set swing" as Kason calls it! 
**Disclaimer** before I move forward with post: I can't be held responsible for any choice of clothing, accessories, or shoes in the below pictures! I allow Kason to pick out his entire outfit and dress himself if we aren't going anywhere that day...hence the mishmash of clothing apparel by my 3 year old! :) Now on to the good stuff...
Kason got a cool new outside toy that he helped Daddy build last week!
Kason worked hard alongside Dad, and I may not have hammered anything, but I did hang up the swings and I had the privilege of assisting them in much needed drink breaks...
 Kason was beaming the entire time, just itching to try out various parts of his new "set swing"...
 But to be honest, some of his excitement I think was getting to help his favorite person out...and maybe sneak a few minutes with Daddy's cool tools!
Of course when everything was finished, Addy and Kason had too much fun outside that I couldn't get them to come back inside...
which I'm thinking is a great problem to have! The only scary part for me was that the rascals wanted lunch on the fort which was fine and dandy...until Kason told me he was on a date with Addy!
First thoughts...oh-my, this can't be happening this early, can it? Second thoughts...well I didn't have much time to process anything because before I knew it the little monkey was hanging out giggling...

 I'm thinking Kason's new "set swing" is a major success...
Thanks to Daniel for his intensive labor and taking time out of his day to make one special guy and his friend happy campers!

No comments:

Post a Comment