Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Up on the Rooftop...

Santa Claus came to visit Kason and Max!
Since it was Sunday, we woke Kason up to do presents from us before church and he was just a little bit out of it at first...
After some milk, he decided to perk up and check out his Santa gift...
a red bike just like he asked for!!! Do you remember Pop Rocks? Well, Kason got some candy cane flavored ones in his stocking and wasn't quite sure what to think about it...
Each year, the boys only get three gifts: something they want (Santa gift), something they need, and something we can do together as a family. Kason's something he needed was a green ladder since he always has to "fix" things around the house. Funny story though...
Daniel had to paint the ladder green so he hid it at Aunt Michelle's and DB's house. He snuck it into our house on Christmas Eve and sat it in our bedroom. Daniel and I were cooking dinner when Kason comes running into the kitchen saying, "Hey, did you guys see that green ladder in there?" I stared at Daniel, baffled and had him repeat himself. Kason proceeded to tell us he opened our bedroom door and found it on his own...after the shock...Daniel and I couldn't stop laughing! I'm thinking we just had a major parent fail!!! For Kason's family present he got a...
guitar to rock out while Daddy plays his guitar! Kason being the great big bro that he is also unwrapped all of Max's gifts while he slept. Maxers got a toy for his car seat from Santa, an Under Armor onesie for something he needs, and a guitar rattle to jam with the guys! As for me, I normally don't share all my gifts, but can't contain myself because my husband is amazing...he got me Brad Paisley tickets!!! I'm a huge music junkie and love concerts, so I'm just slightly pumped! :) Due to our crazy stressful year, I gave him a relaxation Christmas and the boys gave him their version of a back massage...
Daniel puts on his shirt I made and the boys drive cars on his back! After all the present unwrapping fun, the boys got ready for church...
Since Mr. Max is still home bound, we stayed home and played...
Max had a great first Christmas...
Although, Daniel and I look forward to him ripping open his own gifts next year along side his big bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment