Monday, December 26, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Kason has been soooo excited about Christmas this year and could hardly wait for Santa! Christmas Eve was a big day for him since he knew Santa was coming that night. Therefore, he woke up ready to play...
While the boys kept themselves entertained, I worked like a mad woman to get everything finished for Christmas...that week and a half in the hospital really put me behind! I will say, that I was a little sad because I had a lot of Christmas activities planned to do with Kason that we didn't get to, but I just keep telling myself that at least we all get to be home together for Christmas. Plus, now I have less to plan for next year since I can just recycle the fun! We did have a few activities planned ready to go already with Aunt Michelle, DB, Nana, and Pops while we waited for Santa Claus to arrive! For dinner, Kason helped DB make a Christmas Tree pizza...
Then we had to sprinkle magic reindeer food (thanks to Aunt Shaye) on the ground outside to help steer Santa to the correct house...
Our little reindeer was too excited!
When we came back inside, Kason picked out which goodies to leave for Santa. Of course he happened to choose not only his favorite, but "Santa's" favorite as well...
yummy oreos! We couldn't end the night without the Clayton tradition of reading...
The Night Before Christmas with Pops! Of course, we did have a few problems heading to bed since not only Santa was going to be sneaking into the house in a few hours, but also because there were way too many goodies to play with already!

No comments:

Post a Comment