Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Fun...

We have had to put our ABC learning on hold as our days are filled with holiday fun! Daniel and Kason picked out a real tree for our front room...
and this tree is solely Kason's! We are slowly finding and creating decorations for the tree...I'll post a picture when Kason has finished his masterpiece! Kason and Addy wrapped their books for their gift exchange at preschool...
They picked out their wrapping paper and tag...I folded...they taped...I mean seriously taped! I don't think there was a square inch tape free on the back side! Kason and I wrote a letter to Santa using pictures he and Daniel printed out together...
I asked him questions and he answered by telling me what to write in his letter: Dear Santa, I have made good choices and have been a good boy this year. I even helped mommy with my new baby brother and helped daddy pump the bike tires. I would really like a red bike and a green ladder. Thank you for Jesus and pray. Love, Kason...I love that last line! I asked him if there was anything else he wanted to tell Santa and that is what he said word for word...hilarious. You can tell he is learning a lot in bible class too because the other day at lunch I saw him making this creation out of his food...
he told me he it was Noah's Ark and the raisins were the animals...I love his little imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment