Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tough Guy...

Mr. Max is doing so good! He has handled getting back into his schedule and is sleeping well which we are thankful for. The only problem we are having now is that he isn't eating very much and is having a difficult time keeping it down. We are staying for sure one more night to help with his fluid intake and monitoring. Kason is sure missing his buddy, so he colored a picture for him...
Since we moved out of the ICU into a regular room on the pediatric floor, Kason was able to visit for a little bit...
as you can tell, he was a little excited! Of course I didn't mind the visit either since I am missing my other little man. I tell you what, Daniel and I have a couple little gladiators on our hands because these two don't give up without a fight! I am so proud of our little tough guy...

1 comment:

  1. He looks great - looks like he's giving us the thumbs up. Love you guys!
    Kent & Debbie

    ReplyDelete