Saturday, September 10, 2011

Shhh...Don't Tell...

we snuck Max out of the house to go visit family last weekend! Daniel and I figured that if he was home bound here, why couldn't he be home bound at Aunt Shaye and Uncle Bryan's house too?
We really do have to go on lock down without Max getting out of the house except for appointments once November gets here and sick season really begins...therefore we thought sneaking out now was good timing. Besides, Uncle Bryan hasn't been able to meet Max before due to his treatments so we thought it was about time!
My parents drove up so we could see each other. The boys were troopers on the trip which made the trip even better. Max doesn't handle change really well, but he acted like nothing phased him!
Kason of course was too excited to see everyone and he basked in the glory of special attention. He recently has started watching small amounts of TV and movies so he fell in love with Aunt Shaye and Uncle Bryan's media room.
Kason and I do a lot of singing and dancing everyday, so when a song came on our favorite TV channel Nick Jr., he just couldn't contain himself...
as you can see my sister falls into the same category as me...what can I say, we know how to have a good time! Kason couldn't wait to meet his new cousin that we have talked so much about...
he kept patting Shaye's tummy saying her name (which I am unable to disclose at this time). Isn't Shaye's tummy just precious? She is 27 weeks and due around the beginning of December...I can hardly wait! On our way home, we couldn't help our selves so we stopped in to see Nana and Pops...
Kason had a great time playing outside in the amazing weather we have been having lately. Max and I relaxed all day which was fabulous. Of course, Max couldn't help but get some good lovin' too...
All in all, the four of us had a great time and I can't even begin to express how fantastic it was to get out of the house. I didn't go anywhere on the trip except to two houses, but still the change of scenery and good company was worth my while!

No comments:

Post a Comment