Wednesday, September 28, 2011

8 Months Old...

Mr. Max is 8 months old by his birth date, 5 months adjusted from his due date, but developmentally is between a 3 and 4 month old. He is still cute as a button and I just love to steal all his kisses! Max is extremely skinny and is only weighing 11 pounds, 11 ounces. I started putting him in 3 month clothing because I was tired of all his other clothes...therefore, they are a little huge, but he's still adorable...just has a saggy bottom! Max is growing really well in length and is now measuring 24 inches. Our nutritionist is worried about his weight and since he burns more calories than a normal baby does just by breathing and he is only drinking a small amount, she decided we needed to try adding a little more calorie and fat to his bottles...so we are now to put Canola oil in each bottle...weird huh? I guess whatever puts a little roll on those legs is worth it!
Max is finally really enjoying play time and being held for an extended period of time...I am talking longer than his usual 15 minutes! Kason is having too much fun playing with him. The other day I had the boys on the counter playing while I cooked dinner and I was just beaming to watch the two of them interact with each other. Yes, Max is still having trouble sitting up, so when he starts to fall over like the previous picture, we have to blanket him in the bumbo to prop him up!
I can already tell that these two are going to be the best of friends...
or maybe just wrestling buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment