Monday, July 11, 2011

Sigh...

Look closely ladies...
is that not one amazing hubby! Daniel and I have been working like crazy to finish the last bit of our renovations and get everything squeaky clean for when Max can come home. I just couldn't help swoon when I turned the corner and saw this...
Daniel got Kason up from his nap and instead of bothering me with my cleaning project, he became super-husband and dad all in one! Sigh yet again...back off ladies...he is all mine!

*Our house is finally close to being finished...yes a year later...but hey, we have had one crazy year! When we finalize everything, I promise before and after pictures will be posted because we are so proud of our little flipper.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the befores and afters! I Love your house!

    ReplyDelete