Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Fun...

is what Kason is all about! Two weekends ago we went to church camp to meet up with Daniel and our college students who were the counselors and staff for the teenagers...
Kason LOVED being there with everyone and even had time to shoot a few hoops...
One of my favorite moments was when two of his friends helped me take care of him during worship on Saturday morning...
is that not the sweetest? Kason has also had a blast at home playing, no rather squeezing, play dough...
he kept cracking me up because he didn't want to create anything, all he wanted was to squeeze it...I guess whatever makes him happy! Kason also had a special treat because he had a friend come over and play on Monday. I took them out to scribble with sidewalk chalk...
I couldn't get Kason to stop because he thought it was so much fun, but Addy on the other hand...
just felt like she needed to supervise Kason. Then today, I was cooking dinner and cleaning dishes when I looked out the window and saw this...
The two guys were taking out the trash, but...
when Kason noticed the sprinkler watering our new grass...
he just couldn't help himself!

1 comment: