Sunday, June 5, 2011

Good News/Bad News...

I am both excited and saddened to share with you the Good News/Bad News with my sister Shaye and her husband Bryan. First lets start with the not so fun stuff before the drum roll of happiness...
Bryan has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Stage two. He has already began treatment and is hanging in there having good days and bad ones. I know so many of their friends and family have been prayerful warriors for them, and I ask that now of you. Even though the cancer is treatable, they have a long road ahead of them of sickness before he is completely healed.
Now after this dreaded news, the very next day they found out some amazing news...they are expecting with their first child!!! I have been asking her when she was going to make me an aunt so I can spoil someone other than my boys...I also keep telling her preferably a girl, you know since they have so much control over that! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Dodson around early December...these two are going to be not only loving parents, but full of fun as Kason can testify!
*You can read their story and follow them on their journey of surviving cancer to the new addition to their family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment