Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Kason and I had so much fun celebrating Daniel's birthday this evening with him! We had a "Daniel's Favorites" celebration: first, we went on a family bike ride...the weather was beautiful. Then we enjoyed a family favorite...scrumptious Mexican food followed by a movie, oreos, and milk! The best part of the whole day was spending time with my favorite guys. I am still so glad that no one snagged up my hubby before I got to him...I sometimes wonder how that happened because he is such an awesome catch!!! I can't wait to get to spend another year with my best friend! Side Note: isn't our little man too cute chillin' on our bike ride?

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Happy Birthday Daniel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Happy Birthday to Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing night! I'm so glad ya'll got to spend that time together. And the two of you were always perfect for each other, Daniel got quite the catch too missy! Love you.

    ReplyDelete