Sunday, August 23, 2009

Where Did August Go?

Time seems to be flying by during this month for me...I still feel like it was July last week! I guess with school starting tomorrow, I have been crazy busy getting prepared. Daniel has also had an insane calendar this month with him gearing up for a new year with our college students along with teaching a course at LCU beginning tomorrow. I also have to brag on him with his newest accomplishment- he completed an Xterra Off Road Triathlon last week!!! Kason and I couldn't be more proud of Daddy for finishing...we just wish we could have been on the sidelines cheering him on! As far as little man goes, he seems to be growing up so fast. He has been smiling for awhile now, but this past week he had his first real giggle-it was too cute! He is adjusting to daycare easier than I am of course...he sleeps most of the day anyway. You will have to check back next week because Daniel and I are having a Celebration Party for how well Kason is progressing, kind of like a half birthday! Below are a few pics I took yesterday while we were playing...oh how I love our Saturdays together!

As previously stated on our blog, Zoe loves Kason...therefore she decided that his bouncer would be her new favorite nap spot!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of Kason! Hope you have a great year and some awesome students.

    ReplyDelete