Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Day of Daycare

I officially started work last Wednesday. It was definitely more difficult for me than for Kason. Fortunately, he is still too young to really know much of a difference. He had a good three days at daycare and each day was a little easier on both of us. He got more familiar with the noise of other kids around while my confidence grew knowing that he was in good hands. Daniel and I are so lucky to have Kason at Vickey's house all day...or Memaw as the kids call her!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT A HANDSOME FELLOW! I LOOK BACK AT THE FIRST PICS I SAW OF THIS TINY ANGEL AND NOW SEE HOW GOD HAS BLESSED HIM WITH SUCH GROWTH. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MR. KASON IN PERSON ONE DAY. HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR. LOVE YA. SHARON

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just getting so handsome! :-) I should be passing through Lubbock a couple of times in September so I really hope I can meet him! I know the whole back to work transition is probably a little rough, so I will be thinking about you and praying for ya! Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you were going to back to school this year. Oh, leaving your little one behind while you go to work is NEVER an easy thing. But never fear = Kason is sure to have a good time, and you can look forward to extra hugs and snuggle time with him after school. I feel for ya, babe! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute picture! Going back to school was harder on me too than on Abbye. I hope schol has started off good. Mrs. Alderson was my principal at Bean. You will have to tell her hi for me!

    ReplyDelete