Saturday, December 1, 2018

Another Year with the Boo Crew...

With me working full time and Halloween in the middle of the week, I was determined to still make it  a special one with all my cheesy mom stuff! I packed their lunches the night before so they would have a spooky surprise...
 and set up a fun surprise when they woke up!
 It ended up being a rainy day, so we stuck inside for a few pics.
 We had friends over for some jack-o-lantern pizza before the rascals headed out to grab their candy loot!
 Our boo crew line up this year consisted of Ms. Addison from Disney's Zombie movie. Little lady has been all about the cheerleading and blonde wig lately, haha!
 My camo lovin' boy didn't surprise us when he asked if he and Max could deck out and match. Easy enough and too cute to boot!
 The kids ran from house to house until it poured too much and lightning began...
 Us adults and Max drove around on the golf cart trailing them :). I think the poor guys in the back were just as drenched as our kids!
 When the kids got home, they checked out their goods and enjoyed a Halloween movie night.
Even though it wasn't our most eventful Halloween, it ended up being very relaxing...which I call a win since we had an early morning of school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment