Tuesday, November 20, 2018

October...

October was filled with spooktacular fun! We had a great month. Daniel went back to work (we like to send morning pictures to Daniel from school!)...
 I wrapped up the volleyball season...
and we had a few holiday activities added into the mix. I helped a few ladies in our neighborhood throw a massive block party. Several families came out and we were able to meet some new faces!
 I took Zoe to a play for a girl's day...
This sweet man of mine built me and Max a swing for the back porch!
 The kids made us some yummy homemade caramel popcorn one night to get us in the fall mood!
 Max joined us by proxy on the chair while we cooked :). One of my favorite October mornings, we headed to the pumpkin patch. Kason is getting a little too old for these outings, but was sweet to going along with it for his momma :).
Two of our kids were caught being stinkers this month! Max loves to "help" me rearrange my classroom most afternoons...
and little lady is always caught glamming up!
 Our friends had a Halloween shindig we went to one night, so our rascals picked their outfits. We had a ballerina, Mickey Mouse...
 and a backpacker!
 If you can't tell...
we all had a fabulous time. One Saturday, Kason and I went to the hunter's safety course. It was a long day, but we both learned a lot!
 Dad spoiled us with a new fire pit since our chiminea broke last winter. We've had neighbor friends over for smores a few times already!
 Nana came for a quick visit one weekend and helped us with a Trunk or Treat/Carnival with a church we partner with...
I love when October rolls around. The approaching holiday season, cooler temps, and all the fall fun! October definitely didn't disappoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment