Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Lock & Load...

I wasn't joking friends when I said I was playing catch up...this post we are throwing back to winter! I believe I have shared before that Daniel and I are doing "rights of passages" with our kids. We start when they turn 5. Kason's first man trip was camping and his second man trip was to go hunting with dad for the first time! 
He said it was freezing, but he loved it! Daniel was impressed at how quiet he was...which isn't always the case at home ;).
Of course Kason would live in the woods if we let him! So he was definitely in his happy place.
 For this special trip, Daniel gave Kason his first pocket knife. Kason was in awe! Daniel is so good at teaching Kason safety when it comes to guns and knives which I'm thankful for, but I'm even more thankful that Kason listens intently. I love watching this kid grow up! God is molding him into an incredible young man and we are so blessed he is our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment