Saturday, March 25, 2017

Heart Day Preparations...

Valentine's is always a fun holiday for us because of all the homemade heart day preparations! We decided to make thumbprint heart magnets for all the grandparents, aunts/uncles, and teachers along with homemade glitter cards...
 We usually do homemade valentines for our friends too, but Walmart of all places had the cutest ones  and they were excited to pick them out!
 Of course for Max, my Mickey Mouse loving kid, I just did a generic ones with stickers...
 The munchkins were excited to get a few special treats in the mail from grandparents themselves!
 Our mom to mom group also had a Valentine's themed play date that we had a fabulous time at. So much so, that I talked the whole time and didn't take very many pics :)!
Of course for this momma, it's a busy time of year baking for all the parties! I made cupcakes for Max...
 Cupid's arrow for Kason...
 heart cookies for decorating for Zoe...
and homemade peanut butter crackers dipped in chocolate for Daniel's staff meeting :)... 
I couldn't leave him out! I'm such a dork because I love, love holiday preparations with my little tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment